Saturday, September 02, 2006

It's been...

some time, since I last blogged.

THis might be a long one, a short one, or a median one, in regards to how much I will put in it.

I am a bit unsure of its outcome, but we both shall see the end result. Man, I can talk alot of crap.:-S

This weekend,or rather Thursday-Saturday Morning, I drove 2.5 hours to visit my sister until saturday morning, and then drove 2.5 hours back, so Ive done a little bit of driving over the past few days. It was nice to see my sister. We didnt do much but chill majority of the time, which was nice, but her couch was not the most comfortable. I am extremely tired from the drive, since I drove right after I worked on thursday, and now, I am about 20 minutes from going to work until close. It's not that many hours that Im working, plus I get to customer service peeps, which is a nice gig, so it should be a nice night.

Ive had coffee twice today,....once while driving back and then again from Dunkin Donuts(a dunkacino). I havent had one of those in like....3 years, or at least since my college/uni years. It was a nice little blast from the past. Speaking of which,...

oh my
g-o-s-h!

There was a friend that i made while working at the university back in 2004. I was working at the library for the book move, books from the old library at school to the new one. So, while I was doing that gig, I made a friend named Katy. It was at that time in which i then went over to the UK for Glasto, met Jassen, connected, and now i am where i am, but during that time, I lost contact with Katy(probably August 2004). I had switched phones, lost her number and all that jazz, so I didnt know if I would ever see her again.

Well, I reconnected with another friend named Mary(from high school recently and out of the blue) and we decided to go and see Little Miss Sunshine one wednesday at a theatre that I normally dont go to. Mary and I were in two minds...either Indian food before the movie or after or not at all and save it for another time. Finally, we decided the latter and proceeded to the theatre. We pulled up in the parking lot, parked far from the front but still in front of it, if you get my drift. All of a sudden, I see a girl that looked AWFULLY familar....I told Mary hang on as I jumped out of the car....."DUDE!" I said to the girl...."OH MY GAWD!" said Katy. We hugged and come to find out, Katy lost my number as well as she accidentally woke up one day to find her phone in a glass of water.

I think she dozed off holding it and thats how it ended up that way. So, she was going to see snakes on a plane, not Little Miss Sunshine...and so happened to have forgotten her wallet in her car, hence why she was "randomly" outside at that time. If she hadnt come outside, we never would have realized that we were at the same theater at that time. Makes me wonder how often I am close to people that I havent seen in ages, if that does happen...ya know?

So, we reconnected and that is just more than awesome. This only helps to validate fate having a hand in matters for me...and maybe even things that are destined to be.

I hold no regrets in my life, because where I am right now is an accumulation of all the choices and experiences that ive been through. Im a stronger person than what I thought long ago but weaker in other instances. I am constantly shaping myself into what i want to be, but that ideal and goal is always changing(for the most part). Jassen is in my life and I believe that there were other opportunities for me to be in this life for him, different chances, but like i said, i am the choices and experiences and I am glad to have him in my life, the way it is, with all the struggles, hardships, and all the love that I am learning from him and about myself. There is so much to learn and love.

I do feel like this is a trialing time...the transitions of things, where I am living, our wedding(Jassen and I) that can be seen peeking at us over the horizon up ahead. It's scary and exciting all rolled into one. It's hard to know what feeling is what sometime, but life, I feel will get even better as I age.

I am overtired at this point, but I think work will wake my butt up,cuz I love the socializing aspect of the job.

Hope all is well with everyone!

xxx

No comments: