Thursday, December 28, 2006

Well, okay then...

it's been a few days....or like close to a week since I last posted.

Been doing the working at the Barnes and Christmas thang.


Christmas was nice.

I ended up getting Jassen alot of Japanesy things, cookbooks, language books, etc. as well as a Nintendo Monopoly board.;-)

As for the things that I got for Christmas, I got Clinque HEART this year from Jassen as well as Cucumber melon lotion, spray, and body wash along with a loofa, TONS of candy, money, and $100 Barnes&Noble Giftie card from my folks(of which Ive spent nearly 28 of it getting 10 books, since there is an AWESOME sale going down!), a nice sweater shirt from Jassen.....and other bits and bobs. It was alll lovely!:-)

One of the first gifts I used was Baileys...yup....THAT Baileys....i got a little(NOT TOO MUCH) tipsy from it after pressies.... I LOOOVE IT!

Tomorrow, or rather later today, Jassen, (maybe Nicole), and I will be heading to B&N as so I can make even BETTER use of my gift card. Ive already set aside a feng shui thing, 2 toys(priced at 2 bucks a piece), a godiva bear and choc(12bucks), and a calender....so thats like 30 more bucks used up....Im sure it will be MORE than easy to put use to 50 bucks.:-S

Im off until this weekend, work once, and then Ill be off until the beginning of the new year...

It's strange to think that in less than a week, Jassen will be heading back to the UK once again...and even more weird to think that he has been here for 2 weeks. It's hard to describe, a bit of a phenomena that time seems to exist and not exist at times...nothing so much in between.

Alrighty......should think about sleep.

If I dont blog before then....everyone have a SAFE and HAPPY New YEAR!

Bring on 2007!

It's going to be an awesome year!;-)

1 comment:

Nikki Neurotic said...

I got a B&N card too, but I don't really live all that close to any, and I haven't been impressed with the online sales.