Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Another day...

another £...

I ended up going to sleep around 10, but found myself awake-----ish around 450am. That kinda sucked considering I had well over an hour more to sleep. Not too much to say, but work has been so busy, especially last week, so I hope that by the middle of this week, things will start to slowly cool down. I am not expecting for it to come to a grinding halt, but a slow down period is something to appreciate, when it comes around.

I am starting to study for the next part of my visa, but I look forward to this friday, as I plan to study my little heart out, and paint one of my bedrooms, in no particular order. I will then probably book my test for sometime this month, get that sorted, as well as whatever else the application process will be looking for. I believe that July/August time, I will get more info on my visa status and then plan from there, maybe get a holiday sorted, since by that time, I will be in total need of one, as well as Jassen.

Alright, I really do gotta head out.

I'll try to blog a bit more later.

PeACE!

No comments: