Monday, January 31, 2011

Might as well...

update a little.

It has been AGES since I've blogged and even written in my journal that I commute to and from work with.

Life has changed a little, but still things are pretty much rock n' roll.

Getting closer to being a dual citizen, so wish me luck in the process.

It kinda feels like I am running a marathon, nearing the finish. I can see the line to cross and actually it brings me great pleasure to know that in the 6.5+ years it has taken for me to get where I am, there has been a lot accomplished, both on a personal as well as in Team "Double J"

I am nearing my 30th year of being on this planet. WIth that said, I will be running, on my 30th, 10km, which is roughly 6.2 miles? Crazy, I know, but totally do-able. Now only if I would start training...:-p

2 comments:

Vishwa said...

hehe, how're you? Yeah, It's been sooooo long since you updated anything here? :-)

How're things? How's jassen....

Jen said...

Hi Vish!

I was on my twitter account and there was a section for website and I popped in my blog address. At that point, I decided to check things out and noticed all the updates for things.

Jassen is good. Sitting on the couch and enjoying the evening.

I will check out your blog and update myself a bit!;-)

Take Care!