Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Time passes...

and it flows
on and on and on, it goes...

It has been nearly a year since my last post. My little one is getting older and simply sprinting through her toddler years already and my life has become more interesting, but less time invested in me and more into her, which is not to say a bad thing.

We went to the Butterfly World Project last month as butterflies have been the new sensation and now the thing for the month of May is everything TURTLES. If this is signs of what is to come, it's gonna be a fun ride *clicks belt*

Allergies have played up since a nice walk out on a local trail but in combination a cold has sneaked onto the same scene so has been reeking havoc on my poor body. I hope in the next few days it all clears up. Pollen is so not my friend nor is springtime colds. They can all go and do one.

Just finished eating a banana out of guilt, as I am far too lazy to toss it into the blender with some orange and strawberries but don't want to just throw it in the waste bin. So gob it is and unfortunately not the most pleasant experience.

The Sad Banana


On the flipside, going to make myself a nice nespresso shake to greet this early afternoon, so rock on, all! (what can I say but I am a slave to yummy caffeine, so will take the effort to pop in a nespresso pod, put some vanilla ice cream in a cup, mix it together with a splash of milk for consistency and VIOLA! Coffee shake.)


No comments: