Monday, August 28, 2006

Friday/Saturday...

Real quickly and a bit random...here is another picture of the day in which a tornado was reported a city away.:-/


But yea...
Friday night, Nicole and I visited a friend that we havent seen in YEARS!!
My sister and I decided to randomly arrive on Karen's doorstep.
We did and talked about a day that would be better to hang out on.
Well, all of a sudden, Karen was like....COME ON IN...but you can only stay an hour and then you guys have to kick yourself out, as so she could study for her classes. It then got the point when Karen said...heck, let's just hang out now. So, her lovely boyfriend went for a beer run, and came back with some coronas. I had two, with lime and salt around the bottle neck. DELICIOUS!

Less than a few hours later, we realize that more alcohol was needed, so Nicole and Karen ran out to Walmart for more beverages as Pete and I(Pete is Karen's boo) talked about England, Culture, accents, and Star Trek....:-p

I then had a beverage called Blue Moon with Oranges, but wasnt that impressed with it, plus the ice in it watered it down cuz I wasnt drinking fast enough at that pt.:-/ My sister and I ended up staying close to 445 in the morning, but it was a blast catching up on old times and new times.:-)

Here are some pictures of Friday Nights/Saturday Mornings events:

Disclaimer....we were a bit drunk. HA!



Here is Pete and Karen as we sat outside in her backyard. I have one other pic of my sister, but for some reason or another, it is not wanting to be edited, so Ill have to figure out why.


And moving on to Saturday, after only 2.5 hours of sleep....



Here is me snapping a shot from the backseat of my sister and mom, as we drove to Merrillville in order for Nicole to try on a bridesmaid dress and where I found my wedding gown(most probably)...Still keeping my options open but might have a winner already!:-p

No comments: