Friday, August 25, 2006

It's friday, again...

I wonder how many friday's I have experienced??

I should count sometime...

I was just waiting for Jassen to get on msn or ichat, from work, so I decided to start a blog entry.
But it took forever for me to log in, dont know why, but here I am now...

My sister is suppose to come visit today from Indy and I havent seen her in just about 7 months, so it will be nice to see her. I know she is at an interview for an airline, so maybe that might prove fruitful. I guess if you work for the airline, not only do you get free airfare, but your immediate family as well. Jassen would be considered a buddy and it would work via the buddy system until we are married, so part of me hopes that Nicole gets this job, cuz that would mean not having to pay for tickets. And that would save me like....$2000 or so next year alone. We shall see.:-p

I think I am going to make a coffee or tea now. I need a little perk. I did about 20 mins or so of Dance Dance Revolution and I was sweating my back off!! Highly recommended.

Tomorrow, hopefully if Nicole is around, we will go to David's Bridals, have her try on the bridesmaid dress that I posted a while back and maybe start looking for my dress as well.;-)

No comments: