Friday, September 12, 2008

Oh my gosh....

a day off!

I really needed this day off. *wipes brow*
I am on day 5 of no coffee, to cleanse my system a bit. I've also been cutting back the total caffeine in my diet, drinking water and fruit juice and eating some yogurt, which I need to get more of.(YUM!)

There is a particular department store going out of business, I will say after I've been there, but I am going there this morning to see if there are any deals.:-p Also, need to get a fresh copy of On the Road, since the one I've borrowed is looking quite mangy!

That's really all at the moment. Might head to Bath for the day in a few weeks or maybe Glasgow. We shall see!
:-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I don't remember what happened to my copy of "On the Road".

Unknown said...

No coffee? I couldn't do that!