Sunday, September 21, 2008

Supposedly...

the Cern machine that is suppose to test out the after effects of the big bang, etc....Broke. Now, I kinda hope they fix it.

I've been working this weekend and look ultra forward to having off monday and even a later shift on the tuesday just give more of a breather. My stomach hasn't been the best for about a month, so I will be getting more yogurt for my tummy pangs!

The kitties are chilling, with Pepper on the top of the sofa on a nice and warm blanket and Salty is sitting like a chicken in front of the turned-off tv as I type this blog. Jassen is messing with a pocket pc that I trialed at work to see if I could get a wifi connection to check my email, etc. But it failed.:-p

I have about 30 mins to go before I have to head out to recharge my oyster pass and then I will have to catch a bus due to the Victoria line being shut for the weekend(sucks butt), but the works should be done in November, which in reality isn't that far off.

I'll try to blog a bit more....soon.:-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully your stomach problems will ease up soon.

www.silverneurotic.weebly.com